This funny quote by governor Fashola about Jimi Agbaje's age

So Lagos state governor Raji Fashola feels PDP Lagos governorship aspirant, Jimi Agbaje is too old to be governor of the state? Fashola was quoted by Premium Times as saying this at the special rally of the APC, in Lagos on Wednesday January 14th.
“You know what you must do. Open your eyes clearly. When I took this job, at the age of 44, I was counting the number of white hair on my head. Today, at 52, I am counting the number of black hair on my head. Akinwunmi (Ambode) is younger than me. You need youthfulness to do this job. That man (Mr. Agbaje) is already 60, he cannot cope with this job. If you call him at night he will not take your phone.” he said.
Lol. Politicians! Agbaje is actually 57.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mushin Violence: Serial Killer, Others Arrested By The Police

Girl Who Escaped Opens Up: Boko Haram Rapés Us Up To 15 Times Everyday

Herdsman kills police officer in Kebbi