The British Woman Wants Me Back In Nigeria, What Can I Do? Advise Needed

in a big thought
Please I need advice cause I really dn,t knw what to do now.i,m 27, married with a kid.my hubby left nigeria 2010 to d uk for greener pastures..i was still a student when he left..he said I was too young to stay all by myself n so I had to stay with his family.it was,nt so easy stayin there but I survived it.


He tried bringin my child and I to the uk 5 times but our applications were refused.miraculously we were granted our visa this year and joined him.After some months here,i found out he had a baby with someone that has a British passport.

The lady in question wanted me to go back to nigeria while she moves into his home and takes care of my child n her own child.i bluntly refused the offer and even though my main plan was to see my hubby n come back to nigeria because of school(was in 300level) I was scared to loose my husband to this lady...i made
sure hubby paid the child support(50 pounds evry week)to her child but she wanted me out of the way and because that din,t happen she called the police on my hubby claiming he raped her.

My hubby has been in police detention over a month now awaiting court hearing 4 next year.i could,not pay for our rent as I dn,t hv a valid passport to work n had to move out..my child is out of school now and I really dn,t knw what to do next.

Coming back to nigeria would mean starting over again staying with my inlaws. (sorry for the long writeup) but right now i,m sooo confused and praying that my hubby dosen,t go to jail next year..pls what do you think? What can I do in this situation?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Girl Who Escaped Opens Up: Boko Haram Rapés Us Up To 15 Times Everyday

HISTORY: THE STORY OF PROPHET EDWARD OKEKE (a.k.a Eddie Nogu, Okara mmadu Okara Mmuo) #BBNaija