REVEALED: Reason Why Tiwa Savage and Husband Are Having Issues In Their Marriage.

I have already posted this on Tiwa Savage’s marriage allegedly hits the rock, sacks ‘HUSBAND’ as manager but according to Kemi Filani, she got some bad news the parties involved can deny it but it's TRUE!

Heard this last night but didn't put it up till i was able to do some little confirmations here and there...


Tiwa Savage and Tunji Balogun's marriage is heading for the rocks, she might change her mind later but right now they are undergoing some serious marital crisis.

Their marriage is barely five months old (they got married in Dubai in May) but Tiwa can't hold it in anymore she's tired of putting up with Tunji he beats her, cheats on her etc...so many incredible stories i can't even put here...but she's finally ready to call it quit and it all revolves around her money.

Three different sources in their inner circle confirmed this.
"Kemi, it's nothing new abeg. We were shocked when she accepted to marry him, he's bn beating her even before he asked her to marry him but love is stupid sometimes. When she agreed to marry him fine, we said 'okay, do a private and not a big wedding in case things fall apart but they said no...it's money sharing formula that is worrying them" one of the sources in the circle confidently told me.

Today is Tunji's birthday and  although congratulatory messages have started pouring in, Tiwa is saying nothing  and that's kinda unusual of her.
Also, she has sacked him and gotten herself a new manager too...someone else now answers as her manager...If you have noticed, since they attended the Nigerian Entertainment Awards in New York, Tee Billz and Tiwa have not been spotted together, nor shared pictures of each other on their respective social media. Tiwa performed at her Africa Unplugged concert in London alone, and the same was the case at Mo Abudu's birthday party and Senator Ita-Giwa's daughter's wedding.  

Oh by the way, this was what Tunji posted on his instagram page this morning....
"Thank you, God, for giving me another year of life. Thank you for all the people who remembered me today Thank you for all the experience of this past year; For times of success which will always be happy memories, For times of failure which reminded me of my own weakness and of my need for you, For times of joy when the sun was shining, For times of sadness which drove me to you. Forgive me for the hours I wasted, for the chances I failed to take, for the opportunities I missed this past year. Help me in the days ahead to make this the best year yet, and through it to bring good credit to myself, happiness and pride to my loved ones, and joy to you.....AMEN #2609 #ThankYouLord #HBD"
I rest my case...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Girl Who Escaped Opens Up: Boko Haram Rapés Us Up To 15 Times Everyday

HISTORY: THE STORY OF PROPHET EDWARD OKEKE (a.k.a Eddie Nogu, Okara mmadu Okara Mmuo) #BBNaija