SHOCKING: How NYSC Member Raped 5 Year Old Girl. Story By A Blog Reader

The story was seen on SDK's blog and it goes like this: 
''Stella good day. Am shaking right now. What kind of life is this? Why are men so useless? Why? As I type this I am in the hospital at the waiting room. I went to the village for a wedding so I decided to visit my cousin. We were gisting and gisting when ‎her 5yrs old daughter came in and started walking somehow. She was so cold. 

You need to see the fear in her eyes like a lost child. She started crying and pointing to her vjayvjay. Her mum started shouting "shay u don piss for body again". I told the mum to hold on because I noticed she was bleeding. I quickly asked her to come and I checked. 

Oh lord! Stella what I saw! I just burst out crying and told the my cousin her daughter has been raped. I asked the child who touched you. She said "uncle stanley beat me and put his pee pee inside my wee wee" I asked who is uncle stanley. Lo and behold. He is a youth corper living in same compound. Her mum wanted to start shouting I held her mouth and told her to keep calm till I get back. I went to the nearest police station, took some policemen and we came to pick the stanley up. Before I got to the compound, the villagers already put tyre on his neck to burn him.

The policemen successfully took him away and I drove my cousin and her daughter to the hospital. Am right there now waiting. They are attending to her. I have promised myself that I would fight this to the end! That rapist must not go free. I have been crying. My cousin is devastated. 

Her husband isn't in town. My cousin's child keeps asking us "who beat u aunty, mummy who beat u" the little girl dosent understand what is going on. Please fellow BVS be careful with your kids. Whether male or female. Would bring more updates later. Take care.''

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Girl Who Escaped Opens Up: Boko Haram Rapés Us Up To 15 Times Everyday

HISTORY: THE STORY OF PROPHET EDWARD OKEKE (a.k.a Eddie Nogu, Okara mmadu Okara Mmuo) #BBNaija