The pastor who accused CAN of receiving N7bn bribe says his life is in danger



Kallamu Musa-Dikwa, the pastor who accused the Christian Association of Nigeria of collecting N7bn bribe from President Goodluck Jonathan, says his life is in danger.

The Borno-based pastor had alleged that CAN received the money from the president to campaign against the APC Presidential candidate, Maj-Gen. Muhammadu Buhari(retd.).

In a statement released in Kaduna on Thursday, March 19, Musa-Dikwa said the Directorate of State Service (DSS) are after his life.

He disclosed that he was forced to sign a document, which the DSS operatives planned to “show the entire world that President(Jonathan) did not bribe CAN to work against the Presidential candidate of the APC.”

He said: “They forced me to sign and promised to link me up with the CAN President, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, for us to ‘settle’.”

The cleric said: “The DSS invited me to their office in Abuja. They wanted to know who gave me the information that CAN collected N7bn from Jonathan and I told them. They said all those I mentioned will be invited and told them to go ahead and invite them. I even told them how the money was disbursed.”


“They also said they wanted to know whether the opposition All Progressives Congress is the one sponsoring me to tarnish the image of the CAN and they mentioned Sam Nda Isaiah(Publisher of the Leadership newspapers) and I told them my relationship with him is not political because since 2006, I have been with him. I told them, he(Sam) does not know anything about my revelation on the said money.”

“They also asked what was my connection with the APC presidential candidate, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari and Governor Rotimi Amaechi and I told them there is nothing that connects us. I told them whatever I said was done for the love of my country. After sometime, they went and drafted a letter, which says, ‘I Pastor Musa…’the information I gave that president gave CAN money was false and that I won’t do that again.”

“They said I should copy what they wrote in my own hand writting. I have to do it because I was alone with them and I feel they could harm me and frame me up. They forced me to sign after writing what they drafted. I wanted to refuse but I fear for my life.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Girl Who Escaped Opens Up: Boko Haram Rapés Us Up To 15 Times Everyday

HISTORY: THE STORY OF PROPHET EDWARD OKEKE (a.k.a Eddie Nogu, Okara mmadu Okara Mmuo) #BBNaija