Woman insists there's nothing wrong in missing an 'ex' & publicly tweeting it

So, I'm trending on Twitter because I carried these tweets from a lady who told an ex publicly on Twitter that she misses him. It wasn't a DM, she publicly tweeted at him. People asked her to take the tweets down before it starts trending. A lot of people CCed me and I thought well, if she's refusing to take the tweets down, then it means she really doesn't care if blogs carry them. She's still insisting that she doesn't see anything wrong with missing an ex and letting him know. James Ndu, who she tweeted at says she's married but maybe he's mistaken and she's not really married? Anyway, she said she will reveal more and I'm on standby...lol (Just doing my job.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Girl Who Escaped Opens Up: Boko Haram Rapés Us Up To 15 Times Everyday

HISTORY: THE STORY OF PROPHET EDWARD OKEKE (a.k.a Eddie Nogu, Okara mmadu Okara Mmuo) #BBNaija