Am Still sleeping With Him But Am In Love With Another Man

confused
I'm a student and my boy friend is also a student in d same school. we were living together in school before some of my friends advised me 2 move out because of several quarrels and fights we usually had. He is in his final level now,I ve have been dating him for over 5yrs, even b4 we got admission into d university,he loved me so much,and I love him too,I used "loved"because am not sure he does anymore,I just feel he's using me now.

 We've had a series of quarrels that made him beats me in the past, he couldn't
provide anytin 4 me to d extent that I almost lost my admission in the uni because I couldn't pay my acceptance clearance fee.


I pay my rent and fees in school all by myself without no help from anyone,due to that, I cheated severally on him and he found out,after some yrs I noticed my bf changed,he started acting strangely 2wrds me,all d love and care he shows me stopped and he started hiding things including money from me.

 I later learnt my best friend told him negative tins abt me,nd bcus of those things my friend told him,he started asking two of my friends out including the one that told him all those things,when I found out,he begged me nd I 4gave him,few mnths later,I noticed he changed again,he started hiding his fone nd chats,then one day I found out he ws flirting wit different girls on bbm,we had a fight and we broke up,some weeks later,I apologised 2 him and we settled,but he told me he doesn't want d relatnshp anymore,though we kept on having sex,later on I told him I met someone new and I have decided 2 be wit the guy,he said no problem but he still likes me and cares about me,that I can be with d guy but we wuld alwys see each other,so whenever I go 2 see him,we make love.

I just couldn't resist him, he is all I want in a man and I have always hoped that someday we would get married. 

When we have little dispute,he begs me and I accept,some times I tell him I can't sleep with him anymore because we ain't dating, then he says "Must evrytin be all about relationship b4 we can be together after all we like each other and like being together" from the best of my knowledge he has never slept with any girl apart from me, and he says he doesn't want 2 date any girl and doesn't want any relationship either.

I'm so confused because I don't know if I should hang on 2 see if he will come around or just stop everything wit him and move on with my life,I really do love him and don't know what 2 do,plz I want a candid advice.thank you all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Girl Who Escaped Opens Up: Boko Haram Rapés Us Up To 15 Times Everyday

HISTORY: THE STORY OF PROPHET EDWARD OKEKE (a.k.a Eddie Nogu, Okara mmadu Okara Mmuo) #BBNaija