Check Out What Kim Kardashian Is Extra Thankful Of On This Years Thanksgiving

North's first Thanksgiving! New mom Kim Kardashian shared what she's thankful for this Thanksgiving in a sweet message on her blog Thursday, Nov. 28.

In her special holiday post, Kardashian, 33, included photos of siblings KourtneyKhloe and Rob with their late father, Robert Kardashian. "Thanksgiving was the holiday that I always spent with my dad skiing every year in Vail, Colorado since I was 2 years old to 22," she wrote of her dad, who died of esophageal cancer in 2003. "This time of year always brings back such amazing memories. I am thankful I had them. I am so thankful for my family being close and always so supportive."

The Keeping Up With the Kardashians star also included a special note of thanks to fiance Kanye West and their 5-month-old daughter North West.

"I am extra thankful this year for my baby girl and am so happy I get to spend this Thanksgiving as a family with my daughter and fiance," Kardashian continued. "I wish you all a good healthy happy thanksgiving from our family to yours . . . Don't eat too much."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Girl Who Escaped Opens Up: Boko Haram Rapés Us Up To 15 Times Everyday

HISTORY: THE STORY OF PROPHET EDWARD OKEKE (a.k.a Eddie Nogu, Okara mmadu Okara Mmuo) #BBNaija