BREAKING NEWS!!!!! GALA SELLERS TO REPRESENT NIGERIA AT 2014 WINTER OLYMPICS

The Nigerian sports ministry has embarked on an operation to recruit hawkers who sell items on major roads across the country. The sports minister, Mr Akpos said “This is something we should have done a long time ago, we have many people who sell things on the roads and they are always in motion, running up and down to sell their goods. Some of them even run faster than many cars, these are raw talents wasting away.

"The federal ministry of sports has decided to work with these hawkers, especially the ones that sell Gala, they run like sport cars. One of them chased me from Oshodi to my house in Victoria Island one day because I forgot to pay him his money, what was really surprising was 
that he even got to my house before me even though I was driving. 

These guys have what it takes to bring Nigeria all the gold medals when it comes to athletics. They will also save the country from spending so much money training new athletes as they don’t even need any training. They just need to continue selling their goods and on the day of the competition we will take them to go and represent us at Sochi winter 2014. I’m sure Usain Bolt will be amazed to see that Nigeria has got running machines in human form”. 

When our journalist spoke to one of the road side hawkers, he said “I am ready to represent my fatherland in the Olympics, I am sure nobody can run as fast as I can. In fact one day I ran out of my house in my dream and I woke up in reality running on the road. It is in me and I Cannot wait to become a star”


Abeg just try laugh and laugh it off. It's coming to you from, Jokes Fatory "ABI U NO NO!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Girl Who Escaped Opens Up: Boko Haram Rapés Us Up To 15 Times Everyday

HISTORY: THE STORY OF PROPHET EDWARD OKEKE (a.k.a Eddie Nogu, Okara mmadu Okara Mmuo) #BBNaija