Queen Ure Is Angry Over Soul E's Secret Wedding

Immediately after his quiet marriage recently to his Abuja-based lover, singer Soul E had told whoever cared to listen that he was never married to Queen Ure who he lived with and enjoyed "everything" few years ago in the city of Lagos. And it appears the woman, sorry the lady, is very mad at the latest development.

She was enraged when Saturday Beats tried to get her reaction. Below is what Queen Ure said:
“I am not going to answer any of such questions. Don’t even ask me anything concerning the marriage. I am doing my music and my charity work and nobody should ask me any question on that marriage. 
“I am not about to promote anybody. If you want to write about him, you can go ahead. Don’t tag me along. This is 2014. What is my own? What is that? I am not mad!

Why would anybody make him (Soul E) relevant on my head? I will not answer any question about it, you should go and ask him questions about himself and not me,”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Girl Who Escaped Opens Up: Boko Haram Rapés Us Up To 15 Times Everyday

HISTORY: THE STORY OF PROPHET EDWARD OKEKE (a.k.a Eddie Nogu, Okara mmadu Okara Mmuo) #BBNaija