Read How This Lady Had Sex With Her Brother

It's really sad that they carried this "bad" act into secondary school. Read the lady's story below...
A lot of us have slept with our brother/sister while growing up. For me, I was disvirgined at the age of 5 by my uncle. 
After that, I started sleeping with my brother cause of the urge and when my uncle left for secondary school, I slept with my brother till I was in SS1 (when I realised that what I was doing is wrong). 
Though then, my brother would still make moves trying to seduce me - for example he walks around the house with his manhood eréct or saying words like "if you want us to do it am ready".
He is now a séx addict and carries ashawo and gals around. I know it's all my fault and don't know how to help him. I also spoke to him that I know what I did is wrong but I have asked the Lord to forgive me and help my brother too. 
 
This happens in homes mostly where the parents are not always around. I want to have kids too and I don't want the same thing happening to them. Please help me prevent and control this. 

I know I am not the only child this happened to; it was common in the 1980's and 1990's cos some parents use maids and relatives to take care of their kids and the "helpers" use the kids as sex experiment. 

Source: Olufamous

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Girl Who Escaped Opens Up: Boko Haram Rapés Us Up To 15 Times Everyday

HISTORY: THE STORY OF PROPHET EDWARD OKEKE (a.k.a Eddie Nogu, Okara mmadu Okara Mmuo) #BBNaija