Toni Payne revisits 9ice break up- ‘I NEVER cheated on my ex hubby

Toni Payne has apparently revisited the most controversial time of her life – her 2010 separation between her and former husband 9ice.
While ranting about reactions to a recent comment she made about couple relationships on social network Twitter, the Publicist/spoken word artiste/blogger/ recalled her broken relationship with 9ice insisting that she 'never cheated on my ex hubby'.
'I don dey talk long but to the initial point i wish to address, to those who still believe I cheated on my ex. I am sorry to disappoint you, I NEVER cheated on my ex hubby. Its not who I am, it will never be who I am. Tell yourself 1 million times, Toni Payne cheated, it will never make it true', she wrote in a 1,284-word post on her blog.
She also stated that 9ice had never for once accused her of cheating on him while they were together. 'Let me just say He has NEVER for once opened his mouth to accuse me of cheating. He has NEVER for once opened his mouth to accuse me of sleeping with anyone he knows'.
Toni Payne blamed the media for trying to skew stories and not calling to confirm if the then rumoured story was true of false.
'The same media controlling the remote to say I think cheating is ok, are the same who controlled the remote back then to say his song was about me. Nobody ever called him to verify or ask before publishing', she wrote post.
A few days ago, Toni Payne while talking about relationships between couples on micro-blogging platform Twitter, supposedly opined that it wasn't a bad idea to leave a lover when they found out they has been cheating on them.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone, powered by Easyblaze

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Girl Who Escaped Opens Up: Boko Haram Rapés Us Up To 15 Times Everyday

HISTORY: THE STORY OF PROPHET EDWARD OKEKE (a.k.a Eddie Nogu, Okara mmadu Okara Mmuo) #BBNaija