TRUE LIFE STORY: My Husband And His Mistress, HELP!

My story is a long one but I need u and WC readers to be patient enough.
I met my husband when I was in secondary school and he, a fresh graduate, then I was 17yrs old. We dated for 4yrs b4 we tied d knot and right now we ar already 4yrs into the marriage so we have been together for 8yrs.
During the period I met my husband, I asked him if he is into another relationship he told me that his last relationship ended bcos the girl cheated on him. As I was young and naive I believed him, meanwhile, in the course of our relationship I received an anonymous msg warning me to leave her boyfriend alone. I confronted my husband then my bf he denied knowledge of a secret affair.
Some years later I was already an undergraduate one thing led to another I got pregnant which hastened the plan of our marriage. Our plan is to get married d coming year but the pregnancy changed the plan. 

Within one year of our marriage, my husband started seeing his ex. D same person he said that cheated on
him what I didn't know but I found out later from my in-law is that my husband was dating the lady the same time he was dating me that the lady didn't cheat as posed by my husband but dat my hubby broke up with the lady wen he's abt getting married to me.
I have passed through a lot of emotional stress since I got married to him. I have prayed, cried bt no way.
U might want to know how I knew he is into his ex.

In d ist yr of my marriage my husband travelled abroad and returned wt lots of gifts for the family fast forward some months later I checked his fb account and saw ds ex pic wt d same cloth he got 4 me wen he travelled I was so angry I called his attention to dt he accepted buying d cloth and apologised  dt he won't get involve wt d lady again. Right then I tot abt divorce bt I brushed it aside and decided to hang on. Cheating continues though and dworse is dt I am ashamed to confide in someone so I kept it to myself.
3yrs later I got pregnant again it became worse. Thru out d 9months I ws emotionally down, his cheating naturewt ds lady affected me so much I almost lost my baby but wt God's intervention.  He pays d lady's rent, he sponsored d biz dt ds lady is currently running and b4 he could sponsor mine it took me so much pleas.

2 months after putting to bed my husband threw me and d kids out , he sent me packing. The reason is cos I picked his call which hapns to b d lady's call. Immediately no time wasting he threw my bags outside. I returned to his house some months  later after my parents pleaded and I did same. My parents on their side scolded me and made me bliv dt i did wrong which I accepted but is it enough  reason 2 send a woman wt a new born baby packing? Since I returned home I became quiet like a mouse bcos he told my parents dt I disrespect him and what does he mean by dat? Any time we quarrel and I try to voice out my feelings he tags it disrespect. Nothing brings quarrel btw us than his involvement with his ex and u can imagine d way I wil feel wen such issue comes up.

have been minding my business like my parents asked me to until recently when he brought this lady for our family re-union, ds hapnd during the holiday.  He did this wt out thinking of how I will react.  He brought d lady lodged her in a hotel closed to our village every morning he leaves the house wt out saying where he's heading to I never knew d lady is the reason until I saw her close to my husband house and even wt my husband mind ushe's not from d same town wt my husband.
I became so sad I cried, I prayed I cursed I ws devastated. D beginning of last year ws rough for me because of this lady and now d ending of d yr is same too. I began to wonder y does my husband wants to make my life miserable.  After what I passed tru in d hands of my parents cos I got pregnant 4 him y I ws still in school and cos of my age then, I was almost disowned by them or is it my peer group especially in my school then who spared nothing in reminding me dat I got pregnant out of wedlock b4 I finally got wedded in the church wt 8 months pregnancy.

Wt his behaviour to me from day one of ds marriage I always feel dt I trapped him into ds marriage but what do uexpect from someone whose fiancee is to travel abroad dt wkend 4 his job and return after some months,  I couldn't travel to see him b4 his trip cos sch ws on break and am back home no good reason 2 leave the house dsmade him to come over to where I reside wt my parents to see me. Unfortunately I ws in my ovulation, he comeswt condom so I didn't bother getting one, wen is time for action it hapnd dt he has none and there was a heavy  rainfall so we couldn't  go out to get one. In as much as we did the withdrawal method it didnt prevent d sperm from dropping inside me. I didn't know then what I know now I could av saved myself from al ds troubles if I had known abt postinor 2 but as God would have it I am a mother of two now and I love d child so much. Pls my dear husband I didn't trap uU lied ur way into my life, used my teenage age and now u ar using my youthful age too. As I ws younger then y shud I drag a man wt a lady old enof to b my aunty? Sometimes I regret my involvementwt u. It's cos I taught that as u older u ar wiser than the boys of my age dat ask me out I didn't know until now dttruly al men ar d same.
Last November I took in, my husband said I av to abort it dt he can't deal wt my drama during pregnancy and I accepted, what kind of a man does dt? I did it, cos me I can't deal wt his too I am still recovering from my 2nd pregnancy emotional problems he subjected me to.
I have missed my period again ds Jan. Personally I wud lik to keep ds baby but his attitude is my prblm cos trulyI want a way out of his life.  Since he can't stop his affair with ds lady I really want us separated 4 now.

I am tired, I av don everything humanly possible to make ds marriage work bt no way.  Every time he is on cal or chatting with her and if anything got me engaged wt my phone he wil b restless until I drop my phone. He has mandated me to off my phone ones it's 11pm  ds i gladly do to avoid prblm. He discusses nothing wt me but tells doda lady his plans. I am lik a puppet to him . shouts and order me around never satisfied with my effort. He act as he likes no one can talk to him d only I one I know is his dad bt unfortunately he is late. He wil leav the house wtout saying where he's going and wen he gets to his destination he wil cal and say he is in so and so place and dntexpect him til some days later. My husband has no time but d lil he has during his vac he spends wt his mistress. He travels wt her but he hardly take his family out.

Let me end it here cos if I continue space no go dey.
Pls I really need a way out of ds situation a genuine one. No one shud cuss me out cos I don try and I am already emotional now. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Girl Who Escaped Opens Up: Boko Haram Rapés Us Up To 15 Times Everyday

HISTORY: THE STORY OF PROPHET EDWARD OKEKE (a.k.a Eddie Nogu, Okara mmadu Okara Mmuo) #BBNaija