Lil Kim's Baby Daddy Has Revealed That The Couple Are Having A Boy.

Rapper Mr Papers, who recently disclosed his identity as the father of Lil Kim's child, confirmed the gender of the baby on Monday.

'That's my baby… He'll be taken care of,' Mr. Papers told Radar.

The baby's sex was also alluded to when speaking on the Rickey Smiley Morning Show on Valentine's Day in response to a question about the baby's due date.

'He gon' be a Gemini though, but I don't wanna give you all the information, ya heard?' he said. 'He gon' be a Gemini.'

Lil Kim, 39, debuted her baby bump when she showed up to New York Fashion Week on Wednesday. 'I'm so excited, overjoyed! In heaven, waiting for my little sunshine,' she told Us Weekly.

Her pregnancy certainly hasn't made her lazy.

'I'm still going to be hardcore. This baby has made me even more of a beast!' the Brooklyn native said. 

'My doctor is helping me through everything with being healthy and I feel so good right now. I'm still going to work. I'm going to be a working mom! New music and all that.'

What has changed are her wardrobe selections.

I can't wear corsets and all my favourite sexy clothes,' she said. 'But it's a very beautiful thing and I'm so thrilled.'

Lil' Kim added that her go-to pieces are 'sweats, my comfy pyjamas, but mainly my comfy loose fitting sweats, but you know they're cute.'

As for her cravings, the star revealed: 'Pizza! Everyday Pizza! A lot of vegetable pizza, because before I didn't eat vegetable pizza as much, but now I'm craving the vegetables.'

After intense speculation, it was confirmed on Valentine's Day that Mr Papers is the father of the No Time rapper's child, and that he and lil Kim are indeed an item.

'Nah we together, bruh. You know how they like to talk; we together. That's my wife; that's my baby,' Mr Papers said on the Rickey Smiley Morning Show.

Meanwhile, he has been retweeting numerous stories about his impending fatherhood.

On Thursday, he posted an image to his Instagram and Twitter accounts, of his face, with the caption, 'I heard everybody looking for me ?????????????????'

It seems the father-to-be is capitalizing on the hype to promote his music, as he took to social media on Sunday with one of his rap videos, with the caption: '#Iheardeverybodylookinforme'

Lil Kim tweeted back in 2012 that she and Papers had broken up: 'As of 2night me & Papers are officially over. No malice or bad blood. I'll see U guys soon. #12DaysofXmas.'

He responded '@LilKim don't be so mad you fighting with ya self... Get ya facts str8 lol.'

They have clearly reconciled, and are looking forward to spoiling their child.

'That baby is going to be well taken care of…rocking Tom Ford, Versace — even the stroller will be designer,' Mr Papers bragged to Radar
Gist Arena

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Girl Who Escaped Opens Up: Boko Haram Rapés Us Up To 15 Times Everyday

HISTORY: THE STORY OF PROPHET EDWARD OKEKE (a.k.a Eddie Nogu, Okara mmadu Okara Mmuo) #BBNaija