'I Want QQQ Boobs!' Mother Of Six Who's Vows To Defy Doctors To DOUBLE Her LLL Breasts

After 12 breast augmentations which took Lacey Wildd from a 32AA to a LLL size, you might think that the 45-year-old single mother of six might want to call it a day.

But the reality TV star wants to defy the advice of doctors and the pleas of her children to go under the knife once more and DOUBLE in size her already huge breasts.Viewers of the TLC show My Strange Addiction will see Wildd being turned down for more breast surgery by a plastic surgeon who warns that it will 'destroy' her chest.
However she is undeterred and vows to seek out a surgeon who will carry out the surgery in spite of the risks involved. Wildd's cartoon figure and outlandish dress sense means that she turns heads wherever she goes.
The huge weight of her chest - each breast weighing 21 pounds - means that she has to prop pillows underneath her while driving, can barely run and only uses the back burners on her stove in case she burns her breasts while cooking. But she declares: 'I'm proud to be plastic.'
Lacey Wildd, who is addicted to sculpting the perfect figure, has had 30 surgeries and is planning more
Lacey Wildd, who is addicted to sculpting the perfect figure, has had 30 surgeries and is planning more
Wildd says she has had '29, maybe 30 surgeries' including 12 breast augmentations, two tummy tucks, three Brazilian butt lifts, three full-body liposuctions and even got doctors to insert an internal corset to support her boobs and give her a flat stomach.

'I have spent a quarter of a million dollars to build the most extreme plastic body in the world,' she says proudly.
'I'm not just obsessed with my boobs,' she adds. 'I'm obsessed with the entire look. I'm looking for the perfect body.'
45-year old Lacey has to take extra care in the kitchen to make sure her breasts are out of harm's way
Image-conscious Lacey says that she is on a quest to achieve the perfect figure
Image-conscious Lacey says that she is on a quest to achieve the perfect figure
But it is her boobs which rule her life. She says: 'My world rotates around my boobs.'
'I don't get high when I have surgery, says Wildd. 'But I do get a little thrill out of thinking I’m going to wake up looking different.'
She started off with breast enhancement surgery but soon moved on to other parts of her body. 
'As I got older I got a flatter butt, so I had Brazilian butt lifts to give me more shape. I had three implants at $10,000 a time, so now I've got a $30,000 butt,' she jokes. 
However her exaggerated curves mean that she finds it difficult to find clothes that actually fit her. 
Her young daughter Jenaveve is less enthusiastic about her mother's massive embonpoint.
'I can’t go anywhere without people swarming over her,' she complains. As for the boobs themselves: 'It's disgusting,' she admits.
Lacey has difficulty finding clothes that fit over her exaggerated curves
Lacey has difficulty finding clothes that fit over her exaggerated curves
It's hard to find clothes that fit now, but Lacey worries that it will be almost impossible with QQQ breasts
It's hard to find clothes that fit now, but Lacey worries that it will be almost impossible with QQQ breasts
Her older son Silas decides that enough is enough and sits his mother down for a bout of 'tough love.' 
However he is shocked to discover that she is actually planning to increase her boob size rather than calling it a day. 
During a picnic on the beach he tells Wildd: I think you need to take a step back and think about the consequences of what you’re doing. If you get surgery again I’m going to be really upset with you.'
Her friend Robin is also concerned about Wildd's seemingly unstoppable need to alter her body and is shocked by her casual dismissal of the risks of more surgery, including the risk of infection, of skin being too thin to stretch, of the implants popping out and 'not waking up from the surgery.'
Says Robin: 'I want her to really think about what she’s doing and not rush into things.'
Each of her breasts currently weighs 21 pounds, so Lacey has to prop them up with pillows while watching TV
Each of her breasts currently weighs 21 pounds, so Lacey has to prop them up with pillows while watching TV
The weight of the QQQ breasts would be the equivalent to two car tyres and doctors have already told her that they are worried about her ribs caving in.
The single mother says: 'I don’t want my kids to suffer for anything I’m doing,' but still adds: 'I'm not going to change my mind, I'm absolutely going to go through with it.'
However the cosmetic surgeon she approaches during the programme refuses to carry out the operation. 
He says that he carries out thousands of breast implants each years and 'I’ve never seen implants this big.'
She's not shy: Lacey says she finds it hard to find clothes that fit but it doesn't look like she minds that much
She's not shy: Lacey says she finds it hard to find clothes that fit but it doesn't look like she minds that much
He tells her: 'It's dangerous and it’s not worth it. I don’t think you should do this. This will destroy your chest forever. I don’t think anyone would feel comfortable with doing this procedure.'
But Wildd is not going to give up on her dream and eventually fits a surgeon who agrees to carry out the procedure. 
'I’m dead cert on getting the surgery regardless of what everyone says.'
However she does admit that she sometimes misses her old body.
'There are days I do think I’d like to be the old Paula,' she admits. 'But do I regret it? Absolutely not.'

Posted As Seen On DailyMail UK

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Girl Who Escaped Opens Up: Boko Haram Rapés Us Up To 15 Times Everyday

HISTORY: THE STORY OF PROPHET EDWARD OKEKE (a.k.a Eddie Nogu, Okara mmadu Okara Mmuo) #BBNaija