LIFE ISSUES: MY COUSIN DRUG ME EVERY NIGHT JUST TO HAVE S£X WITH MY BOYFRIEND

“My name is (name withheld), I’m a student of Olabisi Onabanjo University, in my finals. My female cousin who is a 100l student of my school, drugs me everynight, I mean she gives me sleeping tablets everynight just to make love with my boyfriend.

Myself and my boyfriend live together on campus, since my cousin is still a fresher, I allowed her to squat with us because I’m the real occupant (Landlord) of the apartment. Is it a bad thing to let your cousin squat with you and your spouse? She hasn’t even spend a year living with us, she’s already having s£x with my boyfriend under the same roof and in my presence.
I just used to realize I wake up late for lectures and also very weak and tired everyday, to the extent that I fainted and I was rushed to the hospital.
How I discovered was very funny, even tho I’ve been suspecting both of them, So on this very day I went for lectures that day but I came home earlier than the time I was suppose to come home. When I got home, I didn’t enter our apartment straight cos we do drop our key to one of our hallmate, so I went to my hallmate to collect the key, getting there I was told my boyfriend was with the key, that I should check on him in his friend’s place living in the same hostel. Even though I was surprised because he was suppose to go for lectures, so what came into my mind was that he brought another girl to have s£x with him in that his friend’s place because I caught him once. So I went straight to his friend’s apartment, to my surprised I overheard him and his friend talking about my cousin. His friend was telling him he also wanted a share of my cousin, saying my boyfriend has been sleeping with my cousin too, that he should be careful the way they drug me everynight because of s£x.
To cut the story short, I already realised my cousin and my boyfriend drug me everynight with a soft drink, because my boyfriend bought cartoon of Hollandia Yogurt which that is my favourite drink. So that very night, they planned to drug me again, I also played along, I pretended as if I want to have my drink outside which I didn’t drink it but they believed I drank it.

So we slept that Night, to cut the story short again, I caught them red handed, not even caught cos I watched them making love live. As a girl now, you know what’s next? I showed them the madness I’m made of, I sent the both of them packing that very night, I disgraced and shouted at them, everybody in the compound came out and witnessed everything.

So far so good, its over between me and my boyfriend and me and my cousin became sworn enemies. Now, they are now both begging me to forgive them, my boyfriend is blaming my Cousin, while my cousin is also blaming my boyfriend.

Please, whom do we blame and forgive in this issue? My cousin or my boyfriend?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Girl Who Escaped Opens Up: Boko Haram Rapés Us Up To 15 Times Everyday

HISTORY: THE STORY OF PROPHET EDWARD OKEKE (a.k.a Eddie Nogu, Okara mmadu Okara Mmuo) #BBNaija