N^de Photo Saga: SEE Who Biola Ige Is Accusing Of Leaking The Photo Online

Though the actress has already cleared the air on the said photo, it seems like she is trying to play the blame game.
Biola is accusing her colleague and former friend, Ruth Eze of being responsible for the leakage of the photo. See the accused after the cut

Ruth Eze
When contacted, Ruth Eze denied the allegation and released a press statement which reads:
"My Attention has been drawn to attempts by Biola ige to drag me into the semi Nude pictures that has been on the internet for the last 1 week. My response to this is simple, I Ruth Eze has and will never be involved in such acts and I advise Biola ige not to drag my name into this mess, I shall not be entertaining questions on this again and I wish Biola all the best as I also focus on my career''.
After the photo went viral, Biola at first refused to comment, but later she revealed it was from a movie titled, 'Pregnant Hawkers' which was shot 2-yeras ago.
READ MORE: http://news.naij.com/62016.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Girl Who Escaped Opens Up: Boko Haram Rapés Us Up To 15 Times Everyday

HISTORY: THE STORY OF PROPHET EDWARD OKEKE (a.k.a Eddie Nogu, Okara mmadu Okara Mmuo) #BBNaija