Pastor Bakare Says He'll Donate Nat'l Confab N12m To Charity

Respected radical pastor, Tunde Bakare, has revealed that he will donate his own share of the allowances and stipends from the conference to charity. Bakare said he does not need the money, insisting that he is not in the FCT, Abuja, to make money but to render services for the good of Nigeria.
"I do not need the money they are paying. I am here to render my service to the country. If it becomes very important [for me to collect it], I will give the money to charity.
"No retreat, no surrender. I am not going to walk out, no matter what. I am going to stay here and fix the problems. In war it is no retreat, no surrender!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Girl Who Escaped Opens Up: Boko Haram Rapés Us Up To 15 Times Everyday

HISTORY: THE STORY OF PROPHET EDWARD OKEKE (a.k.a Eddie Nogu, Okara mmadu Okara Mmuo) #BBNaija