Kim K Reveals How Much Her Face Has Changed In Latest Throwback Thursday Snap


Kim Kardashian posted a festive vintage picture of herself partying with sister Khloe and brother Rob on Instagram Thursday.
But each time the 33-year-old reality star shares a throwback Thursday snap with her 20.8 million followers, it draws attention to how much her face has changed over the years.
The Keeping Up With the Kardashians star - a noted fan of make-up contouring - once lamented about how her nose was 'her biggest insecurity.'

'I've never had my nose done,' Kim announced to ABC's Nightline back in 2010. 
'I always want to get my nose done...I went to the doctor, I had them take the pictures, he showed me what it would look like and it just didn't - I wouldn't look the same.'
The former sex tape star continued: 'I'm totally not against plastic surgery. I've tried Botox before. That's the one thing that I've done.'
That same year, the brunette socialite's first husband Damon Thomas told In Touch he paid for her boob job and liposuction. 

Another Photo after the cut....


Kim's throwback snap also showed how skinny her younger brother used to be before he topped the scales at a reported 260 pounds.
The 27-year-old sock designer is reportedly in a 'dark place' following his stint at a wellness centre.
The Bound 2 video vixen is currently planning her May 24 nuptials to fiancé Kanye West - rumoured to be at the Chateau Louis XIV in Louveciennes. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Girl Who Escaped Opens Up: Boko Haram Rapés Us Up To 15 Times Everyday

HISTORY: THE STORY OF PROPHET EDWARD OKEKE (a.k.a Eddie Nogu, Okara mmadu Okara Mmuo) #BBNaija