The World Will Know If I Have Impregnated Another Lady – 2face

2face Idibia was the second season premiere’s guest at Ndani TV‘s ‘The Juice‘ and he used the opportunity to clear the air over the recent infidelity rumours. When asked if he was expecting another child, the pop star denied the allegations

‘The whole world will know the truth. There’s nothing hidden under the sun‘, 2face told show host Toolz. 2face also feels the allegations leveled against him are ‘unfair’ as he is now a married man. ‘I think it’s unfair. If I was single…I don’t care but I’m married now and it’s unfair for someone to just wake up and say stuff like that and try to paint a picture of me on that level.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Girl Who Escaped Opens Up: Boko Haram Rapés Us Up To 15 Times Everyday

HISTORY: THE STORY OF PROPHET EDWARD OKEKE (a.k.a Eddie Nogu, Okara mmadu Okara Mmuo) #BBNaija