Stop Insulting My Husband Everyday –Patience Jonathan Warns



Chai...make una leave my husband alone o! President Goodluck Jonathan's wife, Patience, on Tuesday warned that Nigerians should desist from abusing her husband because God Himself made him the President.
“It is bad to abuse our country and the President because God has made him the head. Let me thank the children that gave me a letter to give Boko Haram. Well, I have received your letter, but I am not the one to give it to Boko Haram because I don’t know Boko Haram and I have never seen Boko Haram. But I will give it to the NSS or the Chief of Defence Staff who will submit your letter accordingly. 
“To my children, thank you for your letter. Thank you for your deliberation. I have received what you gave to me. I will make sure I pass it to the President because it is addressed to him and the other one is addressed to Boko Haram. That is why the two are different.”

Patience gave the advice while addressing children at an event she organised to mark the 2014 Children’s Day at the Banquet Hall of the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

The children had used the occasion to send letters of protest to the Boko Haram sect and President Goodluck Jonathan on the need to release the abducted girls from the den of the dreaded Boko Haram.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Girl Who Escaped Opens Up: Boko Haram Rapés Us Up To 15 Times Everyday

HISTORY: THE STORY OF PROPHET EDWARD OKEKE (a.k.a Eddie Nogu, Okara mmadu Okara Mmuo) #BBNaija