Beyonce CONFIRMS That Jay Z Cheated On Her

Rumour have it that Jay Z was caught cheating on Beyonce. Now Bey has CONFIRMED OUR REPORT. Two days ago in Cincinatti, Ohio Beyonce CHANGED THE WORDS to her song resentment - to make it CLEAR that she's talking about HER RELATIONSHIP WITH JAY. By the way, Jay and Bey have been together for 12 years.
Here are the lyrics Beyonce was supposed to sing:
I'll always remember feeling like I was no good / Like I couldn't do it for you like your mistress could Been ridin' with you for six years... I gotta look at her in her eyes and see she's had half of me.
Here is what she actually sang, notice the CAPITALIZED TEXT:

I'll always remember feeling like I was no good / Like I couldn't do it for you like THAT WHACK B*TCH could Been ridin' with you for TWELVE years...I gotta look at her in her eyes and see she's had half of me. SHE AIN'T EVEN HALF OF ME. THAT B*TCH WILL NEVER BE
Listen:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Girl Who Escaped Opens Up: Boko Haram Rapés Us Up To 15 Times Everyday

HISTORY: THE STORY OF PROPHET EDWARD OKEKE (a.k.a Eddie Nogu, Okara mmadu Okara Mmuo) #BBNaija