How 15 years old boy was accused of theft and taken to a herbalist for hypnosis

 I'm writing dis with tears in my heart.yesterday 15th july 2014,my younger brother was given a sum of money to pay into his boss account,on getting there,he had no biro on him,he decided to go and purchase biro from a woman who hawks her wares beside zenith bank ikotun,he paid for the biro and left,returned to the bank and deposited the money.
On coming out of the bank,d woman whom he bought d biro from started screaming ole!ole!,a mob gathered and she said immediately my brother left her 5k was missing(now dis was around 12pm,how can a woman who sells only biro have made up to dat amount),the mob seized my brother(p.s he's 15 years) 
and they asked him to bring out the money,they searched him and found 3k on him(the sales he had made b4 his boss sent him to the bank)he xplained dat d money belongs to his boss,he pleaded with them to call his boss on d phone but his pleas fell on deaf ears.

He was taken to iyana ipaja,a herbalist home where he was made to go through so many derogatory rituals,d money with him was collceted,he was hypnotized and sent home to bring any money with him(by dis time the woman who raised the alarm was nowhere to be found)he came back home and took my mum's 8k dat was in her purse.
The rest is history,as soon as d hypnosis wore off,he realized wat he had done and came home,we asked him if he could take us there,dis he did,on getting there we met another herbalist who denied knowledge of such happenings.

I am grateful that my brother came home unhurt but the perpetrators must be punished,I have the phone number of the devious herbalist who took the money from him.we don't have the means to pursue this case,please my younger brother is an innocent boy who is supposed to be in school like his mates but due to circumstances beyond our control,he had to work after his secondary school education,I can be reached atanwuli1@gloworld.blackberry.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Girl Who Escaped Opens Up: Boko Haram Rapés Us Up To 15 Times Everyday

HISTORY: THE STORY OF PROPHET EDWARD OKEKE (a.k.a Eddie Nogu, Okara mmadu Okara Mmuo) #BBNaija