Maheeda At It Again, Calls For The Legalisation Of Prostitution In Nigeria

Caroline Sam, also known as Maheeda in the music industry, once worked as a prostitute before falling in love with music.

The controversial singer popular for posting her raunchy pictures on the social media recently revealed exclusively to Showtime that prostitution should be legalised.
According to her: “Yes, I think prostitution should be legalised. I have been there, I have been with these girls .

I have been to Holland where I think it’s legal. It won’t be bad if it is legalised because it’s everywhere anyway. So it’s better if it’s legalised,” she said.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Girl Who Escaped Opens Up: Boko Haram Rapés Us Up To 15 Times Everyday

HISTORY: THE STORY OF PROPHET EDWARD OKEKE (a.k.a Eddie Nogu, Okara mmadu Okara Mmuo) #BBNaija