STORY OF MY LIFE: I had 4 abortions for my man without telling him

Dear Gistarena readers, I’m 27 years old and I’ve been dating a married man for 3 years. And in that 3 years I’ve had 4 abortions, which I never told my boyfriend about, so in his heart of hearts he thinks I’ve been very careful hence no pregnancy palava for him. I think that’s the main reason he loves me so much and he’s taking good care of me.


Just found out a few weeks back that I was pregnant again, I’ve begged God to stop giving me these pregnancies until I’m ready, Cos I’m tired of aborting.
So he came to my house as usual and for the first time ever I told him about my current pregnancy.
He hugged tightly me, gave me a cheque and told me to terminate it because of his family bla bla bla. I collected the cheque and jokingly told him that I’ve had 4 abortions already for him without letting him know because I didn’t want to stress him.
Immediately, he gave me a slap, collected the cheque from me and told me he would get me arrested, just imagine. That I’m evil and should be left to rot in jail for killing four innocent children.
This is the same guy who just asked me to abort for him o. How stupid can men be. I thought I was doing him a favor.
He eventually sent some money into my account and told me to do whatever with my pregnancy. But I should get behind him Satan. Who is the Satan, me or him?
Anyway, I don’t want to lose this man because I truly love him. Please what can I do to get him back, right now he can’t stand me.

Comments

  1. You really ask God for forgiveness both of you. Dont let the wrath of God to catch up with u by not aborting pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Girl Who Escaped Opens Up: Boko Haram Rapés Us Up To 15 Times Everyday

HISTORY: THE STORY OF PROPHET EDWARD OKEKE (a.k.a Eddie Nogu, Okara mmadu Okara Mmuo) #BBNaija