I’m well now, back soon — IBB

Former Military President, General Ibrahim Babangida (rtd) has said that he has recovered and would soon be back in the country.

General Babangida, who spoke on telephone with journalists at Governor Muazu Babangida Aliyu’s Tunga residence in Minna yesterday when General Abdulsalami Abubakar paid the governor a Sallah homage said,”I am now well and will be back to Nigeria very soon.”

He was not however specific on the date of his arrival.

IBB, while speaking through General Abdulsalami’s phone said “I miss all of you, I wish you all Barka de Sallah. I am better now and I will be back in few days’ time.

The two former military leaders normally pay Sallah homage on the state governor annually but this year, General Babangida is currently receiving treatment in a foreign country.

Last week, the state governor sent a delegation from the state to visit the former military president.

Source: Vanguard

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Girl Who Escaped Opens Up: Boko Haram Rapés Us Up To 15 Times Everyday

HISTORY: THE STORY OF PROPHET EDWARD OKEKE (a.k.a Eddie Nogu, Okara mmadu Okara Mmuo) #BBNaija