Linda Ikeji's Younger Sister Speaks Calls Linda A GENIUS

Following the sudden closure of the popular Linda Ikeji blog on Wednesday, October 8, 2014, several reactions have continued to trailing the incident. 

Notable among the comments is that made by Linda’s younger sister, Laura Ikeji on Twitter saying her elder sister is a genius for the ‘very matured manner’ 

she has handled the closure of her site. ‘If I were half as strong as my sister, I’m sure I won’t be fighting her haters on twitter. I’m not so strong, Linda Ikeji is a Genius.

 I’ve never met someone as strong as Linda!! What! How can u be so strong. Calming everyone down in d house. Telling us this is a blessing,’ Laura wrote. See more of her tweets below… ... 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Girl Who Escaped Opens Up: Boko Haram Rapés Us Up To 15 Times Everyday

HISTORY: THE STORY OF PROPHET EDWARD OKEKE (a.k.a Eddie Nogu, Okara mmadu Okara Mmuo) #BBNaija