Watch, Read Transcript Of Shekau’s New Video

Boko Haram leader, Abubakar Shekau has refuted claims of his death after he appeared in a new video obtained by AFP.
Shekau mocked the Nigerian military in the latest video saying that reports of his death were nothing but propaganda.
Only a partial portion of the 36-minute clip was released due to graphic and violent scenes.
Read a partial transcript below:
“As long as I’m on this earth, every infidel is in trouble. Allahu Akbar” (sporadic shooting)
“You are not honest, you have nothing to say. Here I am, alive. I will only die the day Allah takes my breath,"
“The wish of Obama (United States President) will not kill me, the wish of Francois Hollande (of France) will not kill me, the wish of Benjamin Netanyahu (of Israel) will not kill me, the wish of Ban-ki Moon(of the United Nations) will not kill me, the wish of Queen Elizabeth will not kill me, the wish of the infidels of the world will not kill me, much less of President (Goodluck Jonathan) , much less of Kashim (Shettima of Borno State ) , much less of Bra-Bra (Yobe State Governor Ibrahim Geidam).
“Nothing will kill me until my days are over. Do whatever you want to do. If you think what I’m doing is not the truth, even if you don’t fight me I will crumble.
“Nothing will kill me until my days are over… I’m still alive. Some people asked   if Shekau has two souls. No, I have one soul, by Allah. It is propaganda that is prevalent. I have one soul.”
"We are running our caliphate, our Islamic caliphate. We follow the Koran... We now practice the injunctions of the Koran in the land of Allah,"
Shekau went on to claim responsibility for a missing Air Force jet and he also stated the various punishments meted on offenders according to Islamic law, including the lashing of an unmarried couple who fornicated and chopping off of an alleged thief’s hand.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Girl Who Escaped Opens Up: Boko Haram Rapés Us Up To 15 Times Everyday

HISTORY: THE STORY OF PROPHET EDWARD OKEKE (a.k.a Eddie Nogu, Okara mmadu Okara Mmuo) #BBNaija