GOOD NEWS: Four Year old Omonigho Abraham Attacked by 2 dogs, Flown To India Yesterday

Four Year old Omonigho Abraham and his mother departed Nigeria yesterday for India where he will undergo treatment to fix the damage done by the two dogs that attacked him and almost finished 50percent flesh on his skull.


Omonigho and his mother will spend the Christmas and New Year in India
and will return after treatment is fully administered.They will be picked up from the airport and the bill for treatment,feeding and accommodation has been taken care of......May God see them through.

Omonigho's Father,Abraham Odia sent in this mail of Appreciation to thank everyone....

''I want to appreciate the Almighty God for the privilege
given to me to share this wonderful testimony. I am amazed and words
cannot express my gratitude for the love and kindness shown to me
during the unfortunate incident that happened to my son Omonigho.

First and foremost, my gratitude goes to the following persons, the
Executive Governor of Lagos State, Babatunde Raji Fashola, the
Executive Governor of Delta State, Dr. Emmanuel Uduaghan, The Deputy
Governor of Lagos,Hon. Victoria Adejoke Orelope-Adefulire, The
Coordinator of GIPLC, Mr. Nuhu Kwajafa, Dr. Dolopo Fasawe, Mr. Sola
Kuti, Also,the Management and staff LASUTH and host of others that if I mention their names, the space will not be enough. 

I thank everyone both home and abroad who sent money into me. What more can I say of Stella Dimoko Korkus this wonderful angel that God has given to mankind? God will continue to uphold you and give you more strength and meet you at the point of your needs. 

Yesterday,my boy was flown to India by Delta State Governor, Dr.
Emmanuel Uduaghan to undergo surgery/treatment on his head. 
Sir, God will protect you and your family and He will do for you what you cannot do for yourself. God bless you All. I am grateful''.



Omonigho's mother.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Girl Who Escaped Opens Up: Boko Haram Rapés Us Up To 15 Times Everyday

HISTORY: THE STORY OF PROPHET EDWARD OKEKE (a.k.a Eddie Nogu, Okara mmadu Okara Mmuo) #BBNaija