Woman Divorces Husband Who Forcefully Request Her To Look Like Kim Kardashian

Woman Divorces Husband Who Forcefully Request Her To Look Like Kim Kardashian

An Egyptian woman who claimed her husband continuously asked her to look like U.S. reality star Kim Kardashian or Lebanese diva Haifa Wehbe has been granted a divorce approval by a Cairo Family court.
The wife, Rahma, secured a divorce from her husband using Khula, an aspect of Shariah law which enables women to get divorced in exchange for the dowry paid by the husband, Egyptian news website Masrawy reported on Tuesday.
While winning a Khula case is uncommon, the court granted Rahma the divorce.
“He cheated on me for no reason. I work and I have a two-year-old child. I did not deprive him of his legal rights, but he wants me to look like Haifa Wehbe and Kim Kardashian, and I am not like these artificial dolls,” she told the court.
“When I knew he cheated on me, I could not continue being with him,” she said.
Rahma added that her husband eventually elevated his demands, with requests that she become a living example of Kardashian and to change her personality.
“I got married to stop myself from sinning, but my wife did not take care of me at all even with intercourse,” the husband told the family dispute settlement office.
“I cheated on her with another woman because I felt she [the wife] was manlier than me,” he added.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Girl Who Escaped Opens Up: Boko Haram Rapés Us Up To 15 Times Everyday

HISTORY: THE STORY OF PROPHET EDWARD OKEKE (a.k.a Eddie Nogu, Okara mmadu Okara Mmuo) #BBNaija