Everyone is not meant to get married or have kids-Liz Anjorin


Yoruba movie actress, Liz Anjorin has opened up on marriage and kids, saying i's no for everyone..he actress told encomium

On marriage plans?

I will surely do that once the time is right.  One thing I always tell people is not everyone is meant to have kids or even get married.  So live your life and when that time is right, you will definitely meet that perfect person.
On the major challenges of being a celebrity and living a regular life
In as much as I try to always be myself all the time, I still have issues with insecurity because as a celebrity and a businesswoman, I have restricted my movement because I do not want to be kidnapped.  As a producer, I work hard and expect little.  Like I mentioned, the government is the main problem we have and it all boils down to piracy.  Government urgently needs to do something about it.  But psychologically, the issue of insecurity is really affecting us, not only as a celebrity, but the society at large.  The country is so bad that some artistes cannot even boast of N100,000 in their account.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Girl Who Escaped Opens Up: Boko Haram Rapés Us Up To 15 Times Everyday

HISTORY: THE STORY OF PROPHET EDWARD OKEKE (a.k.a Eddie Nogu, Okara mmadu Okara Mmuo) #BBNaija