Lady Gaga can't stop gushing over her engagement,shows off ring


She may act weird but when it comes to love, Lady Gaga is just like the rest of us..She is so happy she's engaged and can't stop gushing about it. Her fiancee, actor Taylor Kinney popped the question on Valentine's day . They have been dating since 2011 when she featured him in her music video for "You and I"

"My favorite part of my engagement ring, Taylor and Lorraine designed "T��S" in white diamonds on the band. He always called me by my birth name. Since our very first date. I'm such a happy bride-to-be! I can't stop smiling!!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Girl Who Escaped Opens Up: Boko Haram Rapés Us Up To 15 Times Everyday

HISTORY: THE STORY OF PROPHET EDWARD OKEKE (a.k.a Eddie Nogu, Okara mmadu Okara Mmuo) #BBNaija