Tonto Dikeh's Mr X may be divorced




This post is based on what linda Ikeji Posted 

Earlier today, I received exclusive photos from a woman claiming to be friends with the woman in the wedding photo with Tonto Dikeh's Mr X, Bimbo Coker. She claimed they were still married. But I received a phone call from Mr X's associates saying he's divorced.


Then someone also drew my attention to tweets by this man @larucheebam who claims he was at the wedding, also confirming that Tonto's man is divorced. Don't know what the truth is, all I know is that this back and forth is good for my business...lol. See the tweets below



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Girl Who Escaped Opens Up: Boko Haram Rapés Us Up To 15 Times Everyday

HISTORY: THE STORY OF PROPHET EDWARD OKEKE (a.k.a Eddie Nogu, Okara mmadu Okara Mmuo) #BBNaija