It's unfair people slam me for dating younger men -56-yr old Madonna

Madonna has opened up on the frustration of being judged at her age. Speaking to The Sun: 'the 56 year old said..
It's OK if Mick Jagger dates a 25-year-old girl but if I date a 25-year-old man I'm, you know... it's ridiculous. It's so unfair, I mean, I don't get it.' ‘You’re still categorised—you’re still either a virgin or a whore. If you’re a certain age, you’re not allowed to express your sexuality, be single, or date younger men

She also says she wishes she was gay ...She said

.‘I didn’t feel like straight men understood me. They just wanted to have sex with me,’ Madonna admitted. ‘Gay men understood me, and I felt comfortable around them.

'There was only that one problem, which is that they didn’t want to have sex with me!'
 On her ex husband Guy Ritchie,
I did find myself sometimes in a state of conflict. There were many times when I wanted to express myself as an artist in ways that I don't think my ex-husband felt comfortable with.'I think when you get married you have to be willing to make a lot of compromises and that's fair enough. I think that's the way it goes in relationships.'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Girl Who Escaped Opens Up: Boko Haram Rapés Us Up To 15 Times Everyday

HISTORY: THE STORY OF PROPHET EDWARD OKEKE (a.k.a Eddie Nogu, Okara mmadu Okara Mmuo) #BBNaija