Meet The Couple That Nearly Met Their Untimely Death As They Where Beaten Up By Police In Owerri

According to a report posted on Facebook, which am yet to verify, the source gave an account of how this couple nearly met their untimely death yesterday at Emekuku, am still wondering if this is true, because in this political period oppositions can frame up a story. Read the report below.


This is the couple that nearly met their untimely death yesterday at Emekuku when Gov. Rochas Okorocha personally supervised their beating for allegedly refusing to give way for his Convoy.

He said,'Gov. Okorocha came out from his car and asked them to beat me and my wife. I asked him, "His Excellency why are you here and they are hitting my wife with AK 27". We are returning from Obowo to Owerri. The Governor said I deserve the beating because I was drunk and i said i was not. He asked me to open my mouth and he put his nose in my mouth and said 'hmmm! you are drunk'. I said it's not possible sir. He ordered his security men to urinate into my mouth before people started gathering and started shouting at him before they left.

We were bundled into the car to Fire Service police station where they locked my wife and i.

They removed all the TAN and Hon. Ihedioha's stickers, PDP flag and my money.

This is the account by MR AND MRS CHIDI OKEKE OF UMUOKE OBOWO. —

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Girl Who Escaped Opens Up: Boko Haram Rapés Us Up To 15 Times Everyday

HISTORY: THE STORY OF PROPHET EDWARD OKEKE (a.k.a Eddie Nogu, Okara mmadu Okara Mmuo) #BBNaija