PHOTOS: 'Human Barbie' Lacey Wildd prepares for 37th surgery to complete her plastic look

Lacey Wildd took a stroll along the breach showing off her newly slimmed down figure, she has revealed she plans to lose more weight and wants her breasts enlarged again



Lacey, who this week showed off her curvaceous body in a tiny bikini, said: 'I feel really good but I still think I need to lose more weight. I want to go down to a size 3 or even a 0. 
'I want to have the most extreme body in the world, I want to be a walking cartoon character. But I know I have to be careful.'

Lacey had previously been turned down for more surgery by a doctor who told her that she would ruin her body if she made her breasts any larger.
However, she vowed to carry on until she found someone who would do the operation for her. 
Lacey has previously said: 'My world rotates around my boobs. I don't get high when I have surgery. But I do get a little thrill out of thinking I’m going to wake up looking different.'


Lacey's breasts are so large that she can only use the back hobs on her oven so she doesn't burn them
Lacey has previously revealed that she finds it hard to find clothes that fit her thanks to her giant chest

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Girl Who Escaped Opens Up: Boko Haram Rapés Us Up To 15 Times Everyday

HISTORY: THE STORY OF PROPHET EDWARD OKEKE (a.k.a Eddie Nogu, Okara mmadu Okara Mmuo) #BBNaija