I witnessed my sister kill her hubby, what should I do? - Blog Reader



If this is true, then it's quite serious. The reason I'm even sharing it is because the lady who sent it in is not anonymous to me. I have her full names, photo and email address. Trying to see if I can get full details of this alleged murder from her. Anyway, read her mail below and advise...
Linda, pls help me publish my story. I need advices before I do something I will live to regret for the rest of my life. Here is my story..... It all happened on d 28th of March,on d day of d presidential election. I visited my snr sis in lagos state on d 27th of march but on my arrival to her house,I met a cousin of ours. I wasn't comfortable with d lady at all cos there's dis thing about her dat I can't jux understand,I tried to reason with my sis but she shoved me off with d fact dat I'm a fault finder. Then on 28th morning,as my in-law was preparing to go to d polling unit,he pleaded with me to make him a cup of tea.
I went to my sis to ask her why she hasn't served her husband breakfast but on getting there,my sis and our cousin sis picked up on me,my sis said if I ever give her hubby food in her house,dat I will tell her wat I ve with her hubby. On hearing dis,d man left without taking anything but on his way to d polling unit,he remembered he left his phone behind,so he has to turn back. On getting home,my sis started pouring abusive words on him,like cheat,dat he's having interest on me her younger sis. Our cousin said nothing rather dan laughing,it was at dis junction d man asked her to park and leave his house. One thing led to d other and fight emerges,I tried to separate but I couldn't. The conclusion of d story is dat my sis and our cousin sis pushed her husband down from d balcony and he died instantly before my very eyes. Now my dad do not want me to tell d man's pple what really killed their son,he threatened to disown me if I ever did. Each nite,d memory of d man keeps coming to me,I want to confess but my people won't let me. Pls wat do I do to savage dis situation before I go crazy.

Source: Linda Ikeji

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Girl Who Escaped Opens Up: Boko Haram Rapés Us Up To 15 Times Everyday

HISTORY: THE STORY OF PROPHET EDWARD OKEKE (a.k.a Eddie Nogu, Okara mmadu Okara Mmuo) #BBNaija