Adorable granny blows out her teeth as she tries to blow out her birthday candles


Imagine celebrating your 102 birthday. Amazing! Anyway, to the story! 102 year old great-grand mother, Louise Bonito, was trying to blow out her birthday candles when her teeth flew out instead.


The adorable grandma, who was surrounded by her children, grand and great grand children for the birthday celebration, laughed at what happened, and the sweet moment was captured on film and shared on instagram. It has been re-posted by many others and watched by thousands, making her an internet sensation. She explained to ABC News:

I was sitting down and my daughter brought in a cake with a 1-0-2 on it. She said, ‘OK mom, you have to blow out the candles. I took a deep, deep, breath and with all my might I blew out the candles and then my teeth came out. Well my grandchildren went crazy laughing, and laughing."




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Girl Who Escaped Opens Up: Boko Haram Rapés Us Up To 15 Times Everyday

HISTORY: THE STORY OF PROPHET EDWARD OKEKE (a.k.a Eddie Nogu, Okara mmadu Okara Mmuo) #BBNaija