Husband says Wife must Refund N1.4m he spent to Marry Her


This is what you get when a misguided lady and her mum think they are wise and can fool every man.


A middle-aged-man, Collins Nduka, has told an Ojo Customary Court in Lagos to order his estranged wife, Sefinat Nduka, to refund the N1.4million he spent in marrying her.

Collins told the court that his wife, whom he married three years ago, had abandon her matrimonial home for well over a year.

“I would want a refund of the amount that I spent as marriage and dowry expenses because she has become unfaithful. My wife is not faithful to the marriage because she has other relationships apart from me and I no more love her.

“I invited my friends from outside the country to make the marriage an expensive one and after it, she wants to leave me for another man, I need my dowry so she can be free to do what she likes.”

“The most painful thing is that she has parked all my belongings in my house to an unknown place in addition to her emptying my shop which I stocked with over N750,000,” Nduka said.

According to him, the three-year-old marriage is being threatened and every bit of her action portrays her as someone no longer interested in the union.

He pleaded with the court to dissolve the marriage and order Sefinat to return his belongings which she allegedly parked away and money to him so that he could continue with his life.

The lady, who has backing from home, had earlier told the court that she was ready for the divorce.

The President, Chief Joseph Ogunmola, adjourned to May 19 for judgement.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Girl Who Escaped Opens Up: Boko Haram Rapés Us Up To 15 Times Everyday

HISTORY: THE STORY OF PROPHET EDWARD OKEKE (a.k.a Eddie Nogu, Okara mmadu Okara Mmuo) #BBNaija