I threw a party after losing the election-Funke Adesiyan

Popular Yoruba actress, Funke Adesiyan, who fought for a legislative seat in Oyo State under the Peoples Democratic Party, said she is not feeling bad for losing .She says she actually threw a party after the election. She told Punch
“I threw a party immediately after the election. Didn’t you hear about it? Ah! I don’t feel bad at all. I threw a big bash where I invited my fans and friends to come and celebrate with me. There was no need for me to feel bad in any way,” she said.

The actress said she is going back to her acting career and nothing is going to dampen her mood.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Girl Who Escaped Opens Up: Boko Haram Rapés Us Up To 15 Times Everyday

HISTORY: THE STORY OF PROPHET EDWARD OKEKE (a.k.a Eddie Nogu, Okara mmadu Okara Mmuo) #BBNaija