I Saw My Father’s Will Today and I died…



I am a blog reader and I comment as ***** tho not often. I was the lady who send you an email around late February concerning my daddy’s burial. The man who was shot by hired killers at Ziks roundabout Onitsha on February 2nd 2015. I became an orphan that day (Mummy died 12 years ago) but it is well cos my redeemer lives. . I didnt get a reply from you and I felt maybe you have been too busy so I dont hold this against you. I hope you help me out this time.


I have reasons to believe that my brothers has tampered with my late daddy’s will. Yesterday was the day slated for the reading of the will. Laila, nothing was left for me. Not even a pin. Even our family house where we live in now belongs to my elder brother now while the other house at oguta road was shared between my 2 younger brothers. Even down to the cars. I got no pin. The Sab miller shares, The 4 shops at main market, the pure water factory which i manage. everything was on my 3 brothers despite the fact that they contributed very little or nothing to the burial expenses. I have cried my self silly. I dont understand how my own blood brothers will conspire to leave me empty handed like this.

My sisters dont seem to mind that we were cut off like we fell from the sky. They are all not saying anything cos they have men who provide for them. I have not been so lucky with men. I am 39 and waiting on God for my own man. My younger sisters are married and they dont seem to understand my situation. the youngest even told me that the will was not forged or doctored. she was like what was I expecting? that we are Igbos. Laila can you imagine that? I manage the pure water factory and its my sweat. Now I dont even have that any more. It wont happen. God knows that it cant happen.

I am suddenly answerable to kids I changed their diapers simply because they have a penis. Even the only roof over my head now belongs to my elder brother who I dont even rapport with at all. He dosnt even stay in the east yet he now owns our house. I am not going to allow anybody disrespect the memories of my parents. They are great people and can never be part of this forgery. Daddy cannot write such non sense. I am very sure about that.

My brothers and the Lawyer had some kind of deal and that deal made this happened. I am not helpless but I need peoples opinion before I proceed. Nobody I repeat Nobody will con me out of my own life. Those boys seized to be my family from yesterday afternoon. Since they have the mind to do this, They can as well kill me too.

Reply me if you find time and I need peoples opinion please post this cos i want people to hear my voice and put an end to this stupid and barbaric reality women experience in this 21st century. It is me today it could be anybody tomorrow.

Popular posts from this blog

Girl Who Escaped Opens Up: Boko Haram Rapés Us Up To 15 Times Everyday

HISTORY: THE STORY OF PROPHET EDWARD OKEKE (a.k.a Eddie Nogu, Okara mmadu Okara Mmuo) #BBNaija