See what a pastor told a blog reader to bring in exchange for 'employment' prayers

not the real image


Is it right to give a pastor some money before he prays for you to gain employment??? 

A neighbor of mine gave me a church bulletin . I went through it and saw testimonies of how people were healed from incurable diseases.
Before then, I used to deal with series of infections, from E-Coli, Klebsellia Species, Yeast Infection etc. I treat it, it changes to another thing. I felt it was spiritual, so I took the bulletin, traced the church and went for healing. I was healed through my faith, I wasn't charged a dime. I also witnessed others been healed from High BP, HIV, sickle cell, financial breakthrough, stagnation  etc. The sick came to the alter, mentioned their sickenessses and were healed.


 I passed out from NYSC months ago, and due to the unemployment situation in the country, I personally met the Prophet(name withheld). I told him my plight and a certain company I would love to work in, and how I sent my resume to the company a while ago.
The prophet told me to bring 20 bags of cement, not literally 20bags. A bag of cement cost 2k Naira, so it's 20,000 he met. I have the money but I don't know if I should go ahead and give him. A fellow pastor in the church told me am to sow a seed. What if I didn't have the 20k?  What if I give the 20k and I don't later get the job? Is it right to pay a man of God for prayers for job employment? Am so confused. I want to give, I don't want to give. Please mature answers. Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Girl Who Escaped Opens Up: Boko Haram Rapés Us Up To 15 Times Everyday

HISTORY: THE STORY OF PROPHET EDWARD OKEKE (a.k.a Eddie Nogu, Okara mmadu Okara Mmuo) #BBNaija