BREAKING NEWS: Shekau Releases New Video, Says Infidels Behind Report Of His Death



The notorious leader of the Boko Haram insurgents group, Abubakar Shekau, has broken his five months silence with a new video released on Sunday.


In the video posted on social media, Shekau who was last seen in March and was not seen in the last two videos released by the sect.

He described the President of Chad, Idris Deby of Chad as a “hypocrite, saying infidels were behind reports of his death.”

Idris Deby had last week said that Shekau was no longer in control of the group, claiming that one Mahamat Daoud now leades the group. His claim was however punctured by Ahmed Salkida, a Nigerian journalist known to have access to the sect leadership.

“It is indeed all over the global media of infidels that I am dead or that I am sick,” he said.

“It should be understood that this is false. This is indeed a lie. If it were true, my voice wouldn’t have been heard, now that I am speaking.

“I have not disappeared. I am still alive and I will not die until my time appointed by Allah is up.”

Details later…

Popular posts from this blog

Girl Who Escaped Opens Up: Boko Haram Rapés Us Up To 15 Times Everyday

HISTORY: THE STORY OF PROPHET EDWARD OKEKE (a.k.a Eddie Nogu, Okara mmadu Okara Mmuo) #BBNaija