Blog reader alleges that a soldier slapped her this morning for taking his photo

A Blog reader shares her story below...
My reason for sending this mail is this, this morning, an army officer in uniform who intentional removed his name tag, was dragging the road with the BRT bus I boarded, this guy has been earlier seen harassing a Keke marwa rider just because he's an army officer, not long, he drove speedily to side of the BRT I was in trying to intimidate the bus driver, but the passengers all pleaded with the bus driver to allow the car be before we realized it was the same army guy. 

He alighted from his car and started harassing the driver, all passenger stood their ground that the BRT driver should not fret and not open the bus door, he became even more infuriated when he realizes that the BRT driver has the full support of his passengers! He started shouting 'won ni ko ma shi ileku abi' 'wa gba le ni' passenger were replying him 'nothing you can do', you can't keep intimidating us because we are civilians' 'enough is enough' 'get away you' so I did actually thought my camera flash was off decided to snap and send to you but I snapped the army guy and he just ran toward my direction climbed the window where I was and start dragging my phone with me, he did slap me in the process which got the other male passengers angry so they push him off the window! This is the first time I will witnesses so much unified action from Nigerians. Every passenger was ready to stay in that bus till the army will leave and even tried calling TVC and other TV stations. When the other army officer with him approached me on why I snapped him, I answered 'was that the reason he slapped me? The army officer had to just turn away because that is against their conduct.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Girl Who Escaped Opens Up: Boko Haram Rapés Us Up To 15 Times Everyday

HISTORY: THE STORY OF PROPHET EDWARD OKEKE (a.k.a Eddie Nogu, Okara mmadu Okara Mmuo) #BBNaija