Cancer survivor goes topless for brave photoshoot


A cancer survivor has posed for a topless photoshoot - proudly displaying her mastectomy scars. 


Alison Hawkes bravely decided to bare all in a bid to show women everywhere that scars are nothing to be ashamed of.The 39-year-old was first diagnosed with breast cancer in three years ago.

After undergoing a full mastectomy to prevent the disease from returning, her husband Ian, 52, treated her to a makeover and photo shoot. She said:

“I wanted to show everyone that scars aren’t the end of the world. I’m proud of what my body has beaten.I was reading down the list of types of photos that they do, and at the bottom it said topless and I just thought: ‘why not?' 



“I uploaded the picture to Facebook. I was nervous at first, but I’ve got an amazing response.”She old UK Mirror
See more below 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Girl Who Escaped Opens Up: Boko Haram Rapés Us Up To 15 Times Everyday

HISTORY: THE STORY OF PROPHET EDWARD OKEKE (a.k.a Eddie Nogu, Okara mmadu Okara Mmuo) #BBNaija