Read Comedian Alibaba's Hilarious Birthday Message To Segun Eyerinze (LWKMD)

Nigerian Comedian, Alibaba took to his IG page to send a hilarious barthday mesage to Segun Arinze, It is so funny, read below:
Now that all the noise about your birthday has now reduced, let me give an EYEPPY 50th Birthday shout out to an EYECON, Segun Eyerinze. My friend from as far as EYE can remember. Awesome singer, actor, voice over artistes, multi linguist, lover of the art, stage actor, entertainment kingpin, FRSC Marshall, radio & television presenter, my fellow Dodge Ram truck owner, who later back slided, my fellow sojourner...
We have stories of many trips together across this country.@segunarinze, The only man who can see a broken down truck at ojota from Maryland at 11:30pm... The man who warned his Gaurdian Angel... My brother always. Happy birthday. Trust you had a blast. By the way is it me or you look like@mrmayd on that album cover... Never mind

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Girl Who Escaped Opens Up: Boko Haram Rapés Us Up To 15 Times Everyday

HISTORY: THE STORY OF PROPHET EDWARD OKEKE (a.k.a Eddie Nogu, Okara mmadu Okara Mmuo) #BBNaija