Gay rights activist, Bisi Alimi shares photo of a young man who has been threatening to kill him

Nigerian gay rights activist, Bisi Alimi took to his Instagram to share photo of a young man who he claims is constantly threatening him with death. The young man named Danjuma Tunde also threatened to attack his family members. His post below:
"This young man has for the past three months been threatening me with death. He has sent messages to my inbox, he has threatened to attack my family and has promised that if I ever visit Nigeria, he will make sure I get burnt alive. 

His latest comment on a picture I posted few weeks ago reads "Bastard gay.... Don't ever come to Nigeria... U will be burnt". I still don't know what will make a good looking, young and promising man, full of such intense hate. If anything happens to my family, @danjuma_tunde should be held accountable"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Girl Who Escaped Opens Up: Boko Haram Rapés Us Up To 15 Times Everyday

HISTORY: THE STORY OF PROPHET EDWARD OKEKE (a.k.a Eddie Nogu, Okara mmadu Okara Mmuo) #BBNaija