I WAS NOT SLAPPED BY ANY GHOST AND AM NOT INSANE, ROCHAS SPEAKS OUT

I WAS NOT SLAPPED BY ANY SPIRIT AND AM NOT INSANE, ROCHAS SPEAKS OUT


Rochas Okorocha Governor of Imo state has come out to dismiss reports making rounds on social media that he is was slapped by a ghost and now mentally unstable.


The governor was speaking on Tuesday, August, 23, at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Abuja, after returning from a two-week vacation to the United States of America to see his grandson.

Rochas ,however said he was healthy and relaxed as ever.

He said “No, I have never been sick at all, I have never been sick. I am always healthy. I am not in a hurry to go (laughs). I am very healthy and I have never been to any hospital. I am fine and strong. I don’t know where the rumour comes from but it is nothing to write home about. “I have never been to hospital, I’m fine, I’m healthy and as you can see, I’m more relaxed than ever. “I did two weeks plus, I know, they are not used to me going out. They are not used to me travelling and they saw this, I don’t blame them. But everything is okay and I’m back again to resume work.”

This is following the reports that Governor Rochas Okorocha was slapped by a ghost, the Imo state government denied that the governor was in an Indian hospital for medical treatment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Girl Who Escaped Opens Up: Boko Haram Rapés Us Up To 15 Times Everyday

HISTORY: THE STORY OF PROPHET EDWARD OKEKE (a.k.a Eddie Nogu, Okara mmadu Okara Mmuo) #BBNaija