Rio Olympics: We are taking it one game at a time- Samson Siasia says

Coach of Nigeria's Olympic football team, Samson Siasia has revealed that he and his boys are not thinking about the quarter final, and are taking their journey in the football event one game at a time, starting with the last group game against Columbia.

"I think for me and the boys all we are doing now is taking it a game at a time, we are not bothered about the team we will be playing in the quarter finals, let's play Colombia first and from there we will think of our opponents at that stage.' he told theNFF.com

“The issue of the team I will prefer to play in the quarter final stage doesn't arise now; what is uppermost in my mind is getting my boys focused for every game."

Speaking on his defence –line that has been termed as being the weak link in the team, Siasia said: 
“As you all can see, today my defence line didn't concede any goal, yes myself and my technical crew worked very hard to correct all the lapses we noticed in our first game and I am happy my boys stood their ground and kept a clean sheet today. All I can say for now is that it's work in progress."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Girl Who Escaped Opens Up: Boko Haram Rapés Us Up To 15 Times Everyday

HISTORY: THE STORY OF PROPHET EDWARD OKEKE (a.k.a Eddie Nogu, Okara mmadu Okara Mmuo) #BBNaija