Nigerian Boxer Oluwafemi Oyeleye, signs new contract with Floyd Mayweather Company. Photos


Congratulations are in order for Nigerian boxer, Oluwafemi Oyeleye, who has just signed a promotional contract with Mayweather Promotions, LLC, a boxing promotional firm founded by former American professional boxer; Floyd Mayweather, Jr.


Oluwafemi took to his Facebook page to share the good news;

‘I'm happy to announce to the world and my friends who have been asking me who I signed with that i signed with Mayweather promotions. Also wanna say a very big thanks to my promoter floyed mayweather jr for believing in me and my team @teameagle. I can't wait for December 2nd. #TMT #mayweatherpromotions #lagosnigeria #teameagle’ he said. Congratulations!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Girl Who Escaped Opens Up: Boko Haram Rapés Us Up To 15 Times Everyday

HISTORY: THE STORY OF PROPHET EDWARD OKEKE (a.k.a Eddie Nogu, Okara mmadu Okara Mmuo) #BBNaija